[Typo3-dev] ['ctrl']['label'] generated by a function?

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Fri Jul 2 15:44:38 CEST 2004

Thanks for your answers!
I'm using a Typo3-Date-field, but it's not converted in the
backend-"list-view", I see the plain unix timestamp.
Is there a possibility to change that yet?
Otherwise i will do the mysql-trick (It's just a user_extension..)

bye,
Thomas

btw.: I think there is a bug in the kickstarter: When selecting the
"eval"=>"double2" for decimal numbers, the .sql still reads an int(11)
and the Typo3-backend thrwos an error message about a wrong datatype.  I
changed it to "double" in the db, now it works...