[Typo3-dev] what templates are necess. for the (old) login form ?

Tuttenuj, Thomas - gutura GmbH tutti at gutura.de
Tue Jan 27 18:37:43 CET 2004

hi,

i am trying to create a simple
page which show a login dialog,
just in the quickstart tutorial.

everythins is fine, when including exactly
the same template (esp. a standard template
like "CrCPH" or so.) - the login dialog show,
and when having created the user-sysfolder
and secured pages, everything is fine.

but when i want to place a same login-content
element on a page, that has another template structure,
e.g. one after following the ModTemplBuild Tutorial,
where the Template Storage is introduced and so on,
my login dialog is not showing up.

I traced it down, that it has to be somethin
with missing static templates,
but even when i try to include the
"content (default)" template, is does not show up.

-> i am sure, that for the more professionals
   this is an easy job, when somebody knows
   how one template overwrites/or not  another
   template.

This is how the template hierarchie currently looks:

+- styles.sitemap.gs
+- styles.sitemap.text
| +- styles.content (default)
| +- styles.sitemap.text