[Typo3-dev] Triggering an action after succesful login of fe_user

Jörg Roth info at zeusmedia.de
Fri Jan 23 21:04:59 CET 2004

Hi Thomas,

global description of your problem so I have to post a global answer. If
you're using the New Login Box it's quite easy to extend it with the
kickstarte or more simple: add your needs to the class. Within PHP
everything is possible - calling a remote url or a system operation.

The New Login Box extension resides in typo3conf/ext/ - the class file
is located in pi1 (pi3 is used for the list functions). There's of
course already the interrogiation of a logged in user, so all you have
to do is to add your stuff.

Regards,

Jörg