[Typo3-dev] RealURLs online!

Christian Jul Jensen christian at jul.net
Tue Jan 20 16:57:10 CET 2004

Hi Martin,

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:53:31 +0100
Martin Poelstra <martin at beryllium.net> wrote:

> Hi List!
>
> I guess I finally did it: RealURLs is online. I'm actually feeling
> quite exited about it, hoping it will work on every installation as
> expected. Probably not :)
> Feel free to test it, but please read the manual carefully first.
> Suggestions welcome of course!

whoa, that's a nice surprise. I haven't read the mailing list since my
post thursday, I was just preparing to do a spec on it, and wanted to
read the feedback, so this was really surprising to me.

I've tested it on our 3.6.0 testsite and it works, with a few
exceptions, but the overall impression is really good.

As I've done some thinking on the issue, and also reread the discussion
from the spring on the topic, I have some ideas on the topics discussed
in the thread I started.

That'll be tomorrow, as I'm going home now.

But for now thanks for the work, it looks really good and promising!

--
./mvh Christian Jul Jensen
      Freelance webprogrammer