[Typo3-dev] Better login box problem

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Tue Jan 20 12:27:39 CET 2004

 I have just installed the 3.6.0 version of the Better Login box, but I fail to use it correctly. Im running TYPO3 version 3.6.0RC1, but I'm unable to show the flexform editor.

I.e. In th3e manual there is a note regarding Typo3.6.0, saying that the 9 fields that was added to the tt_content in earlier version (Welcome message etc.) is removed, and instead everything is stores as an xml fil (good idea!!), but how do I edit this xml file in the backend? There is a screenshot in the manual, but when I install a plugin of type Better login box, this is not what I see. Am I missing something? And is this method for using pi_flexform documented anywhere?

My installation is a fresh install of 3.6.0RC1, and the Extension has not been installed in earlier versions.

Jan-Erik Revsbech