[Typo3-dev] class.t3lib_tstemplate.php error in 3.6 with static documents

=?us-ascii?Q?=22Kasper_Sk=E5rh=F8j=22?= kasper at typo3.com
Mon Jan 12 21:21:23 CET 2004

Are you sure that all TYPO3 files are completely/correctly updated? You didn't miss to update some libraries somewhere? On all my old 3.5.0 sites it runs perfectly after the upgrade process which only was the regular update of database tables.

Please inform in mor details about what the error is - otherwise it can of course not be tracked down.

God bless

- kasper