[Typo3-dev] DBAL - how to do it?

lukas pitschl lukas at dressyvagabonds.com
Mon Feb 16 14:57:00 CET 2004

hi all,

i think the main problem of the DBAL-project is the performance. i
recognized that typo3 isn't that fast yet, so it will be much slower
later on, if we're only using objects. that would be a disadvantage,
even if a DBAL would be great and i would really appreciate to see it
working in typo3, but the performance problems especially of php itself
remain

regards

lukas