[Typo3-dev] Forcing Cache, how?

Michael H.E. Roth mher at mher.de
Fri Feb 13 00:15:53 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm currently working on an extension which randomly selects content
which will be fetched from another server via soap, which is pretty
time-consuming. Now it is not important that the content really changes
everytime the page is hit. It would be sufficient if the content would
change, say, on an hourly basis. So, how do I force the content to be
cached, an only if it's older than 60 minutes be redone.
Currently, it's recalculated everytime even though I'm using the
oObj-method substituteMarkerArrayCached.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance

Michael
------