[Typo3-dev] HELP!

Chi Hoang hoang at planb-media.de
Tue Feb 10 18:42:30 CET 2004

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> well, when click the URL I posted in my earlier mail, and then enter
> "tslib_content" into the form, I get some very nice results.

Okay, thanks,

could you explain me this function call?

$recs = $this->sys_page->getMenu($uid,'doktype,uid');

its from function isSubMenu from class.tslib_menu.php. I believe there is in
error with multilanguage somewhere here, but I cant figure out excatly. I
changed the function getMenu to return only pages with langOverlayed set if
sys_language_uid is set. But now IFSUB isnt working anymore for this
languages. I want to know what $this->sys_page-> is?

Thanks in advance,

Chi