[Typo3-dev] Dublin core

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Feb 10 21:14:22 CET 2004

Hi Dan,

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:46:32 +0000
dan frost <dan at danfrost.co.uk> wrote:

> Anyone done anything using dublin core resources to define "things".
>
> I think i've just built a completely flexible workflow using dublin
> core "dataset" to define a list of stages, each list having a "next
> stage" logic built in.

That sounds really great. Also it is on my duty to do something about
the workflow I dont really get that much forward since I am just not
firm enough into programming and are still overloaded with so much daily
stuff. :-<

I would really love to get some more info on this, so would probably
rene and daniel h. I guess.

Can you send some pointers?

Thx and Cheers,
PeterN