[Typo3-dev] Request for testing: direct_mail

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Tue Aug 31 16:46:30 CEST 2004

Jan-Erik Revsbech wrote:
> It is the same CVS server (SourceForge), but the code Is branched in
> order to develop new features in one branch and just do bugfixes in
> another. When the new_features branch is stable, I will merge the two
> branches again.
>
> But there are many new things that people would lige to implement and it
> might take some time, so I think its reasonable to have a branch for
> that while bugfixes are corrected in the MAIN branch.
>
> Is there some problem with tags/branches that I don't know about? It is
> in my oppinion one of the coolest features of CVS.

No, tags are alright. I didn't see a reason why to use them in this
case. You shed some enlightenment on me. Thanx.

So you're moving the direct mailer stuff within a branch of the CVS of
SF project "typo3" to - where?

Or is the idea to get the tagged version from CVS plus to install the
new direct mailer from somewhere else (eg TER or SF prohect "typo3xdev")?

Thanx and no offend meant,
Masi