[Typo3-dev] scan code for hook

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Tue Aug 31 16:47:55 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
> Is there noh phpdoc feature to create custom tags like
> @hook <hookname> <desc>
> IMHO this is possible with Doxygen.
> Another alternative would be to "register hooks" just for the purpose of
> documentation.

I documented all hooks I implemented in TemplaVoila and sure that's a nice
thing to have. But on the other hand you have to be sure about what happens
in that paticular part of TYPO3 anyways, otherwise you shouldn't use that
hook.

In my opinion the most natural way is (like I said)

  - reading the TYPO3 sources and find out where you need to change
something
  - find out if a hook already exists
  - create a new one

--