[Typo3-dev] Looking for Typo3 Workflow Extension

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sun Aug 29 12:17:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

Dominic Stockdale schrieb am 26.08.2004 um 16:33 Uhr CEST

> Dennis Schladebeck wrote:
> > Yeah, saw it, too..
> >
> > but i m afraid it is more like a todo.. Nothing usable yet...
> > and there is no information, when projekt will reach a
> > implementation state..
>
> I'm afraid you're after something that requires quite a substantial
> amount of development and therefore also needs some substantial
> sponsorship to get going.

folks please hang on for a little while.

I have spent very much thoughts and work on this matter. There definitly
will be some more info/beta-code for the brave pretty soon(beetween one
and three months from now).

A stable and sophosticated solution to workflow hopefully will be part
of TYPO3 release 3.8.

Cheers,
Peter
--