[Typo3-dev] Looking for Typo3 Workflow Extension

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 14:38:24 CEST 2004

There are lots of ideas going around about how to solve the workflow. I
put some effort in a few months ago but ran out of time/money to spend
on it.

Anyway, I still don't have much time at the moment - but i'm aware of it
(as are lots of the other dev'ers) and ready to start as soon as i get
time/encouragment/"sponsor*"

dan