[Typo3-dev] TV_TEMPLATE - idea

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Fri Aug 27 20:25:33 CEST 2004

Well, this way you can make it easier for the customer to add records, or to
change those. But I am talking about the view you normaly control via TCA,
the record view. Like you choose text, text with image, if you choose
flexible content, you also have to choose 2 options you do not know /care
about as an editor.

JH
news:mailman.1.1093615273.2617.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...