[Typo3-dev] TV_TEMPLATE - idea

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 16:52:19 CEST 2004

Ok, I've just build the ObTS datatype "TV_TEMPLATE". It works like this
(this is ObTS - which is why bits of it will look strange):

plugin.tx_resmanmd_pi2.searchbox = TV_TEMPLATE
plugin.tx_resmanmd_pi2.searchbox {
	// this is the normal RECORDS datatype
	template = RECORDS
	template {
		source = 1
		tables = tx_templavoila_tmplobj
		conf.tx_templavoila_tmplobj = TEXT
		conf.tx_templavoila_tmplobj.field = templatemapping
	}

	wrap = <div style="background-color : #ccaaaa; padding : 5px;"> | </div>
	_attributes.wrap = 1
	wrap.insertdata = 1

	// there is a TV field called "search"
	search = TSOTEXT
	search {
		value = <input type="text" width="100"
name="data[mdsearch][{gpvar:uref}][searchstring]" value="{resource :
'search' searchstring}"/>
		insertdata = 1
	}

	// there is a TV field called "option"
	option = TEXT
	option.value = option goes here...
}

This should be published soon... It will be in EXT:obts_core

dan