[Typo3-dev] Typo3 as Flash CMS

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Fri Aug 27 09:43:00 CEST 2004

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

> The architecture of the xml_contentrendering extension is the same as
> css_styled_content.
>
> You can contact me if you want me to explain it in detail to you.

*cough* though I'm interested I never had the time to check out the
extension. But... just in case you're explaining these details to
Andreas. How about making it into some docs? maybe you have done this
already, but as I said, I haven't used xml_contentrendering yet.

>> c) the display layer that should handle it, ie in
>> this case probably a swf file.
>
> Just configure the media field to accept SWF files and use it for that
> purpose.
>
> Look at the TCA-configuration of that field with the
> "Tools->Configuration" module in the Backend.

Good idea.

But you'd have to set the swf-file for every page. I'm not sure if this
is a good idea. Perhaps some constants/TS setup may be a bit more
convenient.

Masi