[Typo3-dev] Suitable formats?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Aug 23 11:56:00 CEST 2004

Arne,

as you know I'm still playing with the DBAL extension.

I would really love to see a short text file with a little how-to to get it up
and running, I have been reading through  the PDF but still no luck.

I agree with you that Open Office is overkill, not because of OO but merely
because it's currently in development and later on I really hope it will be all
in the package and installation on ANY RDBMS would be just as easy as installing
typo3 on MySQL and thus the little how-to is not necessary anymore.

What I’m saying is that I would suggest to make it simple where information is
more important then looks. In any case you can generate a PDF from the text file
to using the well know command line tools.

Just my 2 (euro) cents

Ries