[Typo3-dev] Postgresql compatibility

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Aug 22 21:56:52 CEST 2004

Dear All,

for a application I need to test the postgresql backend.
I downloaded everything from:

http://preview.fishfarm.de/dbal/
and downloaded the tx_dbal from CVS
>From here I don't really understand how to match things up:
For example, what do I do with:  TYPO3core.DBAL.20040806.tar.bz2 ????
I assume that this file contains all modifications so typo3 will be more
'standard' SQL btu is this a complete modified typo3 3.6.2 source?? Or do I need
the typo3 CVS version to get dbal working?

Also de PDF mentioned does not really say which files to use

Hopefully somebody can shine a little light on this.

Ries