[Typo3-dev] RFC: Developer conferences, meetings and fun

Reuven Cohen ruv at ruv.net
Fri Aug 20 21:46:10 CEST 2004

Dan, I have also been throwing around the idea of putting together a TYPO3
developers conference (in north America). A number of my clients have shown
interest in sponsoring it. I have built over 60 TYPO3 sites and I know  I
could convince  those companies using the sites I have created for them to
attend.

Reuven.

news:mailman.1.1093005292.22785.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...