[Typo3-dev] RTE add multiple <p>&nbsp;</p> before real content

Andreas Schwarzkopf a.schwarzkopf at meinsystem.de
Thu Aug 19 18:10:42 CEST 2004

Hi Ben,

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> I found the whole matter to become very messy when using other
> extensions. tt_news insists on converting <hx> to <typohead type="x">
> and we experienced some issues with the tags extension Carlos Chiari
> did. The latter was fixed (by Carlos) by using proc.typolist = 0. We
> still couldn't fix the Header issue yet, though.

I had the same problem yesterday and found a fix for this:

proc.overruleMode = ts_css
on the RTE.config part oft the table (e.g. tt_news)

Normally the tt_news and other older RTE fields are transformed with
ts_transform. In this mode all h1-h6 are converted to typohead.

You should apply the hx-tags to the parsFunc property allowTags also,
otherwise they will be htmlspecialchared :(

Hope this helps

Andreas