[Typo3-dev] RFE: Remove profile data from images

Martin T. Kutschker Martin-no5pam-Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Wed Aug 18 01:07:06 CEST 2004

Michael Stucki wrote:

> If this solves the problem then I'd say we can add this optional switch so
> that it will be applied on every 'convert' command.

How about adding a config to remove profiles during upload. "Easy" for
the BE, but might need support from extension authors for image
galleries, etc.

I'd use a config, because you might want/need the profiles.

Alternatively you could add a config that performs the "conversion" for
all image and text w/image objects. Though I dislike the idea that *all*
images end up in the temp. directory.

Masi