[Typo3-dev] Extending the fe_users table

Roger Bunyan roger at redgumweb.com.au
Sun Aug 15 23:37:51 CEST 2004

This is a great discussion, I would love to see some simplification of
the address and fe_users tables.

If any work is done here would it be possible to offer an option for
name display, ie firstname - lastname, lastname - firstname, mr, ms, dr,
etc.

It would be good to consider peoples cultural preferences and to display
their name as they like to see it.

roger