[Typo3-dev] singletons instead of pre-loaded objects

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Thu Aug 12 16:37:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

On 2004-08-12, Leendert Brouwer [Netcreators] <leendert at netcreators.nl> wrote:
> "Kasper Skårhøj" <kasper2004 at typo3.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.52.1092313097.12086.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> BTW, still I don't agree that OO programming is necessarily better than
>> procedural programming. That is a question of preference.
>
> I hope I never said that it was, or else I would have been wrong.

No, I said something along those lines. Though it wasn't meant as a
gerenal statement. It rather referred to something I am doing right
now, which isn't really OO (and not really procedural, either) - it
definitely would be better if more OO principles would be used there.

Anyway, end of thread!?

I think we all basically agree on certain facts, and are very happy to
have something like TYPO3 to base our 'pure OO extensions' on. The
best extension is useless without something to plug it into. Right? ;)

Karsten