[Typo3-dev] singletons instead of pre-loaded objects

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Thu Aug 12 16:02:01 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 15:11, Leendert Brouwer [Netcreators] wrote:
> "Kasper Skrhj" <kasper2004 at typo3.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.52.1092313097.12086.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> > BTW, still I don't agree that OO programming is necessarily better than
> > procedural programming. That is a question of preference.
>
> I hope I never said that it was, or else I would have been wrong.

Well, I read it as implicitly being so.

So if you didn't mean to say this you must think that even as a
procedural application TYPO3 is poorly designed?

(I still agree that TYPO3 carries inconsistencies but only which would
be natural for something developed over 5 years - and even a very low
amount compared to average)

- kasper