[Typo3-dev] Extending the fe_users table

Stig N. Jepsen stig at 8620.dk
Wed Aug 11 14:47:27 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I would suggest that we extend fe_users with some new fields.
I think that fe_users lacks some important fields like mobilephone, sex
and birthday. Also a note field would be a nice thing.
Of course it's possible in a new extension to add a mobilephone-field,
but what if two different extensions need such a field, then you would
all of a sudden have two fields for the same thing.

These are the new fields that I think could be interesting:
work_telephone
mobilephone
work_mobilephone
work_company