[Typo3-dev] RFC: New access control options

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue Aug 10 00:47:41 CEST 2004

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> BTW, everyone voting for "explicitDeny":
>
> Do you want this mode for BOTH the content element types AND the
> plugin-type selector?
>
> Currently (in CVS) the "explicitDeny" goes for the content element type
> selector but the plugin list is controlled by "explicitAllow" - but
> should this be changed also? Yes?

Hmmm I am getting a bit confused. explicitAlllow wouldn't be that bad an
idea, maybe. With a "select all" (checkbox mode) you could just as easily
set all checkboxes and after that uncheck the ones you don't want to Allow.
I also noticed a history button there. So that would make it quit comfortable.

Does that make sense?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.nl - www.typo3.nl

"If you have received a precise and workable reply to your question, you are
obligated to give something back...please log onto typo3.org and create an
FAQ or HOWTO from the thread (just open the thread and click the "make FAQ
or HOWTO" link), so everyone else can benefit from the knowledge that you
just gained!"