[Typo3-dev] RFC: New access control options

Troels Kjær Rasmussen troelsr at msn.com
Mon Aug 9 18:12:16 CEST 2004

Hi Kasper

ExplicitDeny deny seems fine - with the option to revert the given values to ExplicitAllow.

A couple of questions:

1. Will this be set in the begroup-table just as it is now? or is this a per user definition? the first option seems obvious to me, since you only have to alter the rights of the groups/ROLES.

2. Could begroup settings be overwritten with e.g. userTS?

Furthermore I´d just like to say THANX - have been waiting for this for a long time.

- Troels Kjær Rasmussen (troelsr)