[Typo3-dev] Typo3 backend login and proxy servers

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Sun Aug 8 21:07:51 CEST 2004

You can disable the check on a per-user basis. I'm not sure you can
totally disable it unless you simply hack the source, but that would be
very easy.

In the userauth class, search for "lockIP" variable which is default set
to "4". I think if you set it to "0" you totally disable it, any setting
from 1-4 will provide degrees off locking (simply locking to each part
of the IP address).

- kasper