[Typo3-dev] New DBAL core change preview available - please test

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Fri Aug 6 11:08:36 CEST 2004

Hello,

after a few more weeks of testing and tuning, I have now released a
new snapshot of the core changes needed for DBAL for testing. For
those interested, there is a benchmark document available as well.

As a few people have asked for a ready-to-use patched release, this is
what I've done this time. The package is based on CVS from Wendnesday.
If you absolutely want a patch instead, ask me. I'll prepare one,
then. Go here for download:
 http://preview.fishfarm.de/dbal/

I ask you to use this core instead of the regular one in your testing
environment. You should not notice any change, it should behave the
same way as the unchanged core. If it doesn't, please file a bug to
the tx_dbal project on bugs.typo3.org.

If it works, please send me a quick email, so I know someone actually
tested the code. :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or ask here on
the list/newsgroup.

Regards,
Karsten