[Typo3-dev] Backend Modul with Forms

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Thu Aug 5 13:22:35 CEST 2004

I cannot recommend you to call the API functions in t3lib_tceform
directly since the whole framework you need to set up around it is too
complex. If you want to see how that is done, look in alt_doc.php.

But it is not true that TYPO3 Core API does not instruct you how to
configure fields to be shown in the standard TCEforms and how you link
to "alt_doc.php" - and that is all the rest of us have ever needed.

If you mean forms for non-Database submission purposes you have no API
in TYPO3 to use. Do it manually since that is more flexible.

- kasper