[Typo3-dev] DBAL and postgres

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 10:50:28 CEST 2004

I've also been thinking about doing stuff around xpath/xsl/x*, the
database of TYPO3.

My main project (for personal interested) is to make ObTS work with an
XML version of TypoScript - TSML!

Would be interesting to see what you find. You're right that xpath in
dbal makes no sense but xpath in the query language does - which is why
postgres looked interesting.

dan