[Typo3-dev] more than 10 check boxes

Trent-MYOLife trent at myolife.net
Tue Sep 23 07:14:52 CEST 2003

Hi All

I'm trying to extend and build extensions and want to have more than 10
categories as a check-box field in the database. I've hit the doco in
"Backend Programming" and it says 10 is the max. How do I make more? Is this
a limitation of TYPO3 or mySQL? I can't believe I have to create 4 fields of
10 to have 35 categories. And what will such a structure mean to coders of
the front-end?

I only need to nail this and I'm sold on TYPO3. I keep reading it can do
anything but find this somewhat limiting. Please help.

Best Regards

Trent Adamson
Prod Site: www.MYOLife.net
Dev  Site: myol.tenstream.net
Pilot Site: www.alphalink.com.au/~trentj/
ICE Webbing Solutions & Super Grouping eRooms
+61 404 159 100