[Typo3-dev] TMENU_LAYERS - bloat in my <HEAD> !

=?us-ascii?Q?=22Kasper_Sk=E5rh=F8j=22?= kasper at typo3.com
Wed Sep 3 02:56:31 CEST 2003

I thought about this when I made it. It is not like I didn't know.

Anyways i didn't find any easy way out to make the menu small. After thinking here one might take some of it and write on-the-fly to an external js-file in typo3temp/ (provided that the javascript will be the same for more than one page which I think it is).

I have at least saved simons mail but nothing will happen the next few years I think.

God bless

- kasper