[Typo3-dev] The future of typo3

Chi Hoang hoang at planb-media.de
Mon Oct 27 11:09:18 CET 2003

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Thanks for your comments. It could have been more constructive if you
> offered and proved your own help in terms of solving some of these
> issues and maybe mentioned a few nice things about the system on top
> of it - currently you have portraited yourself as a bitter man who
> has spend a lot of time on a system which does nothing right. So why
> bother giving us advice?

I agree with you, too. He sounds a bit like a coding wimp. If this is the
future of typo 3, then good night. And by the way he is a profesional
IT-consulter, so what? *rofl*

But sure you may have right, Michael, Typo 3 is a bit chaotic, if you mean
that. But consider it is Open Source and for free.See it at a chance,
because at IBM (Lotus Domino, which I know a bit) and all the others you
wont have this response.

Thank you, Kasper, for sharing your code, you are great! It is still not
common to do this, even in 2003 (i.e. Google and Linux)! I appreciate this
much.

So be nice, to him :).

Farewell,

Chi