[Typo3-dev] The future of typo3

Martin Kutschker martin.t.kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Oct 27 08:28:43 CET 2003

Hi Robert!

I agree, in another project we had such "mini-admins".

I also second Didier's points: It's not about creation, but about managing of users.

Mini-admins man add/remove users from managed groups.
They may change users wich belong to a managed group.
They may change a managed group (ONLY if they are not member of the the group).

And fo the records, though the separation of FE and BE users may have some disadvatages, it also has advantages. I see currently no real reason why Typo3 should be changed in that respect.

The BE area as it is, is a sound concept. It works and has a solid code. Please don't change it.!

Except of course for the nice ideas that improve the backend administration ;-)

- Martin Kutschker (masi)

This thread is located in the archive at this URL:
http://typo3.org/1427+M5eb9eee69ca.0.html