[Typo3-dev] cant extend tslib_tmenu

Tim D'Hooge tim.d'hooge at cronos.be
Wed Oct 22 13:06:20 CEST 2003

It seems that it is actually made through a makeInstance call

in tslib_cObj::HMENU  it does this:

$menu = t3lib_div::makeInstance("tslib_".$cls);
$menu->parent_cObj = $this;
$menu->start($GLOBALS["TSFE"]->tmpl,$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->sys_page,"",$conf,1);
$menu->makeMenu();
$content.=$menu->writeMenu();

($cls contains tmenu in my case, i made sure of that)

so it does actually call t3lib_div::makeInstance("tslib_tmenu");

so it's not because it's not done through makeInstance since it most
certainly is :/

Tim D'Hooge

news:mailman.1.1066813836.2765.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...