[Typo3-dev] cant extend tslib_tmenu

Tim D'Hooge tim.d'hooge at cronos.be
Wed Oct 22 11:10:31 CEST 2003

Hi,

It seems that tslib_tmenu CAN be extended by tslib_tmenu_layers, but that
this isn't the case right now (that class also isn't declared, which is
normal since i use normal TMENU menu's)

anyway...what was that workaround you found? maybe it can set me on the
right path

Regards,

Tim D'Hooge

news:mailman.1.1066809384.27323.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...