[Typo3-dev] Placing files in typo3/t3lib directory withextention

Didier Geheniau didier.geheniau at feas.net
Mon Oct 20 15:17:28 CEST 2003

I understand the issue.
I have two reasons:

1. The customer pays for the module and the code is actualy an adaption
of an existing module. The customer does not want the module free
available :( because he pays a lot for it.
2. I want to keep the main structure of typo3 intact.

Regards,

Didier

PS: ofcoars when i see a request for this feature in the mailing list i
can always give advice ;).