[Typo3-dev] Placing files in typo3/t3lib directory with extention

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Mon Oct 20 14:58:45 CEST 2003

Hi Didier,

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 14:55, Didier Geheniau wrote:

> I like to place some files in the typo3/t3lib when installing an
> extention. (an aditional class.t3lib.... File). Can anyone help me on
> how to do this?

You mustn't do that. Why would you like to place the into that folder
instead of your extension folder?

However, if it turns out that your class is very useful for TYPO3 in
total and for many other purposes too, we could discuss if it makes
sense that it goes into the core of TYPO3.

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And i dare to say, i’m doing just fine without ;)"

 Rob de Vries