[Typo3-dev] Re:Re: Installing extension whith SAFE_MODE

Carsten Bleicker carsten at bleicker.de
Tue Oct 14 23:00:23 CEST 2003

i think the problem is, that the script doesnt run in nogroup or in wwwrun
if you try to create a folder in a folder wich is owned by wwwrun or
nogroup
(i think under debian apache runs under nogroup) you cannot create inside
of it.

i had the same problem under safemode during uploading a file in typo3.
i edited a script manual and rename the old to *.old. after upload the
new script was owned by me. the uploads in the upload_temp_dir where owned
by apache (nogroup or wwwrun). so the move_upload function doesnt work
because phpsafe mode only allowed moving temp files by the owner (means
apache).

i think you should try to set the permissions of all typoscripts and
folders
to "owner wwwrun". i hope this is helpfull.

otherwise.... I KNOW I'M a NOOOOOB

ps kisses to pekue. cut his hairs!!! :P yiiiihaaaaa

pps im sorry about my bad english =( forgive me, please

Am Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:02:18 +0200 hat Hannes Schmidt <mail at schmidt-
net.via.t-online.de> geschrieben:

> Try disabling safe-mode for the installation of the extension, if you
> can;
> that is. For me that works. I cannot install any extension when safe-mode
> is
> on. G*d knows why ..
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cédric Moulard"
> <cedric at intolerage.com>

Rechtschreibfehler sind beabsichtigt und geistiges Eigentum des
Verfassers.