[Typo3-dev] Question about a post for bid

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Mon Oct 13 17:24:26 CEST 2003

> On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:52:59 -0500, Gabriel Anast <gabriel at anast.org>
> wrote:
>
>> In any case my real reason for posting is to ask if it is OK to post a
>> bid notice here. I would like to put a project out for bid to be built
>> in the typo3 framework... didn't notice anything about that in the
>> list rules, but maybe there is a better way of posting a bid?
>
> I'm not sure what you want. But it's ok ;)

May I contradict here, but only a bit:

Please look at the existing project descriptions and ivestigate if there is
enough value to this idea for potential sponsors, so it is worth it to write
on of these yourself.

If you need a document template, contact me directly and will send you one
in sxw-format.

> It's perfectly ok to announce that your going to do the extension and
> request funding on the lists. Maybe do a description on the project on
> your website.

This should go on the the official page instead.

Cheers

Daniel

--
TYPO3 - get.content.right