[Typo3-dev] Question about a post for bid

Christian Jul Jensen christian at jul.net
Mon Oct 13 11:53:12 CEST 2003

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:52:59 -0500, Gabriel Anast <gabriel at anast.org>
wrote:

> In any case my real reason for posting is to ask if it is OK to post a
> bid notice here. I would like to put a project out for bid to be built
> in the typo3 framework... didn't notice anything about that in the
> list rules, but maybe there is a better way of posting a bid?

I'm not sure what you want. But it's ok ;)

It's perfectly ok to announce that your going to do the extension and
request funding on the lists. Maybe do a description on the project on
your website. But if this is what you want, I guess the english list
would be a better place to do it.

It's also ok to request qoutes for getting the job done on the list.

--
Christian Jul Jensen
Freelance webprogrammer