[Typo3-dev] flash rte

Rafael Freuler rafi at rafi.ws
Wed Oct 8 15:57:08 CEST 2003

Hi
This is my first post to this list, so please be kind and patient :-)

As you all know, the RTE does not work under Mac or non-IE browsers. This
poses a great problem for clients that work only on Macs. I am therefore
considering developing a RTE in Flash that would work everywhere.

Has this been discussed before? Would anyone else be interested in using it?
And would it be a problem to release such a plugin under the GPL,
considering that Flash itself is not open source?

Kind regards,
Rafael Freuler