[Typo3-dev] BE question: domain of a page

Martin Kutschker Martin.T.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Thu Oct 2 19:23:15 CEST 2003

Hi!

In my keyword wizard I'd like to know wether the page belongs to a specific domain. Is this the correct way to do so?

$P = t3lib_div::GPvar("P");
$rootLine = t3lib_BEfunc::BEgetRootLine($P['uid']);
$domain = t3lib_BEfunc::firstDomainRecord($rootLine);

And BTW, how do I find out the page an alternative language page belongs to? In $P the pid is always empty. Do I have to select against the db manually or are there any functions that will do this for me.

Many thanx,
Masi