[Typo3-dev] CVS question, was t3lib_extMgm::addToTCAtypes ?

"Kasper Skårhøj" kasper at typo3.com
Thu Oct 2 09:13:10 CEST 2003

You are right, that is a point. But CVS will in my eyes not be a help when people contributing code (unless I get to like CVS a lot which I'm not really sure about).

So CVS is a one-way think and as such - no problem.
As for changes back to the core: As long as I have to apply them anyways I rather have them in my email box under the circumstances listed on 130.228.09.33/t3dl/src/

God bless

- kasper