[Typo3-dev] [OT?] TS and TeX

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 12:02:46 CEST 2003

 > I've been using LaTeX as my primary wordprocessor for five years or so.

I'm just about to start - emacs, xdvi and latex. Hmmm!

> Why do you wonder? (plain geekiness i suppose ;) )

In part, yes. But, as a few people have said over the past few months on
this (and other) lists, maybe TypoScript could be slightly different.

Perhaps if we said TS was for configuring the functional structure of a
site - i.e. for putting the content and functions into a visual
structure.. Perhaps a nice, pithy definition would help take TypoScript
into the future.

I'm just thinking lots today.

dan