[Typo3-dev] Quality development

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Wed Nov 12 13:24:24 CET 2003

> In the case of the extensions it could look like this:
>
> extensions: only holds beta or stable, selected and reviewed extensions.
> projects: holds all other extensions

Or even ideas... Maybe wrong word, it might just be that someone works on a
specific problem for a specific solution for a client, it might be
integrated as well in that list. The other idea is some sort of blackboard /
notepad to keep these things. If I search for something, I can get in touch
with the people on the blackboard to check status...

jh