[Typo3-dev] image processing and Typo3

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Sun Nov 9 16:58:27 CET 2003

Michiel van Leening wrote:

>> PHP 5.0 seems to have an ImageMagick module, and, if I understand it
>> correctly, Kasper and others are working on an enhanced version of GD2.

> There's such a module for 4.3.x as well, it's called imagick. See
> http://pecl.php.net/package/imagick

This could solve some problems with safe-mode, but it would require your ISP
to load this module for _all_ customers. I'm sure he won't do that, so it
could only help people with root privileges, and in this case we're back
there where you can simply disable the safe-mode.

No solution!

Regards, michael

> --
    ^
Wrong signature delimiter!

> Vote for ME -- I'm well-tapered, half-cocked, ill-conceived and
> TAX-DEFERRED!

???
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html