[Typo3-dev] Adding new CType to content type selection menu

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 19:14:15 CET 2003

Hello Mark,

This is not really an answer to your question, but when I read this:

"> What I want to type to do is allow a user to specify an HTML
template
> that
> can be used to format his body and header text. The HTML template
> will
> contain markers where the header/body text the user enters into the
> typo3
> backend is inserted.
>
> This will allow a user to "reuse" the same layout for many elements,
> and by
> just changing the HTML template affect a change in look for all those
> items."

...I wonder if you know about the template-selector extension?

[http://typo3.org/1383.0.html?&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[mode]=99&tx_extrepmgm_pi1[showUid]=611]

Just a thought, perhaps it will be helpful?

Christopher